When Experience Matters, We Provide Solutions
Kayla S. Callaway
Executive Assistant: Harriette Johnson (Ext. 115)
- General Practice
Kayla S. Callaway was raised in Pike County, Georgia. She attended Gordon State College where she graduated with an Associate of Science degree. Subsequently, she attended the University of Georgia where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and was named a Presidential Scholar.
She is a graduate of Mercer Law School where she service on Mercer Advocacy Council's Executive Board and was a member of the Mock Trial Program. She also served as President of Mercer's Law Bear Care Organization, class representative for the Child Welfare and Family Law Society, and was inducted into the Order of Barristers upon graduation.
When in law school, she was employed as a law clerk where she practiced under the Second and Third Year Practice Acts.
- Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- University of Georgis, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. - 2020
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Gordon State College, Barnesville, Georgia
- Major: Criminal Justice: Associate of Science
- Georgia, 2023
- Bibb County District Attorneys Office, Law Clerk, 2022 to 2023
- Bibb County Solicitor Generals Office, Law Clerk, 2021 to 2022